Experience Music City in the luxury and comfort of…
NASHVILLE BEECH CLUB’S formal Main House (5,072
- Electronic Gated Private Parking.
- Generous back patios with gardens that connect the Main House to the Back Guest House.
- The Back House (1,620 sq ft.) is perfect if you are looking for a more casual stay for up to ten guests.
- This unique, sprawling property gives you privacy and security in a prime downtown Nashville location…
Just let our in-house Concierge know what your needs are, and they will be met.
Main House includes:
- Downstairs dining room and bar areas.
- Gourmet Viking Kitchen.
- Living Rooms.
- Fitness Center with Seated Area, Coffee bar/Kitchenette & Laundry.
- Completely fenced-in grounds with private patios and gardens.
- Ample covered and gated parking.
- Wi-Fi / Cable.
- Dine-in Suites with room service available.
- Coffee Bar/Kitchenettes for every suite.
Need more space? Planning an event? Having family or friends in for visits?
Our Back Guest House is also available for a more casual “easy-breezy” stay in
BEECH Club Guest House Includes:
- Accommodations for up to 12 guests.
- Eat-in kitchen.
- Wi-Fi / Cable.
- Massive loft
entertainment / studioarea.
- Separately fenced-in cook-out backyard area.
- Gated parking for four cars plus carport for two vehicles.
Why We Do This…
All proceeds of NASHVILLE BEECH CLUB go to the Hope & Healing at Hilleglade
Internationally acclaimed CoverGirl, model, actress, author and speaker, Jennifer O’Neill, designed and built her breathtaking abode on Beech Avenue as her personal home. Being a life-long equestrian, Jennifer has since moved her family to her horse farm in the country to fulfill her vision of Hope and Healing at Hillenglade Equine-Assisted Programs and Events offered to our Active Service Members, Veterans, First Responders and their families. Since 2010, HHH has honored and served over 2,500 of our American heroes in thanks- giving for their sacrifices on behalf of our freedoms!
Jennifer has now opened her in town Beech Avenue home for corporate and/or private lease with 100% of the proceeds going to the support her charitable/non-profit Organization, Hope and Healing at Hillenglade.